Fried Chicken Strips. Hey everyone, wish you are having an amazing fresh today. Today, I will show you a step to serve distinctive food, Fried Chicken Strips. It is one of my favorites. For your, I will make it a more tasty. This might be really delicious.
To get began out with this precise recipe, you need prepare some components. You can cook Fried Chicken Strips using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you may achieve it.
The recipe needed to serve Fried Chicken Strips:
- Make ready 4 of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast.
- Take 1 cup of Vegetable Shortening (I prefer Crisco).
- Take 1 cup of Flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
Steps to make tasty Fried Chicken Strips:
- Cut each breast in half lengthwise and rinse chicken in cold water..
- Place flour, salt, pepper, and garlic powder to gallon sized zip lock bag or a Tupperware container with lid. Shake well..
- Add chicken strips to flour mixture in bag or container and shake well..
- Pull floured chicken out of bag, shake off excess flour and lay on plate..
- Heat Crisco Shortening in large iron skillet or skillet with weighted bottom on medium high heat..
- When Shortening has melted and is good and hot, lay chicken strips in skillet and fry on first side for approx. 5 minutes..
- Turn chicken strips over and fry for approx. 5 minutes..
- Turn chicken again and fry any pieces that are not golden brown and crispy for 1-2 minutes longer. Take chicken out when done and lay on a paper towel in a plate to wick up excess oil..
- I like fried chicken crispy on the outside, but tender and juicy on the inside. If you prefer a more moist fried chicken, cover with lid while cooking after turning chicken the first time..
- You will know chicken is done as the noise level from the chicken frying decreases..
Welcome fall with this easy exceptional Fried Chicken Strips recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be viral food in home recipes arising. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!