Strawberry Cheesecake Lush. Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will certainly show you a way to prepare distinctive food, Strawberry Cheesecake Lush. It is certainly considered one among my favorites. For your, I will make it a more tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get began out with this precise recipe, you must put togather some components. You can cook Strawberry Cheesecake Lush using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you may achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry Cheesecake Lush:
- You need of Cheesecake Filling:.
- Get 2 (8 oz.) of Pkgs. Cream Cheese, softened.
- You need 2 of tsps. Pure Vanilla Extract.
- Get 1 of Lemon, zested and juiced.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare 2 of Lg. Tubs Cool Whip, thawed (reserve half).
- Prepare of Strawberry Filling:.
- Make ready 1-2 Qt. of Containers Fresh Strawberries.
- You need 1 Container of Strawberry Glaze.
- Get of Extras:.
- Get 1 Box of Graham Crackers.
Steps to make yummy Strawberry Cheesecake Lush:
- Wash and Pat dry the strawberries. Set aside. In a mixing bowl add all the ingredients except the cool whip, mix well til light and combined. Then fold in half of the cool whip til mixed thoroughly. Set aside..
- Slice the strawberries throw away the green parts. Add the sliced strawberries to a mixing bowl and add the glaze, mix til combined, set aside..
- In a large serving bowl or baking dish…layer in this order…1.) Graham Crackers, 2.) Cheesecake Filling, 3.) Strawberry Filling, and 4.) Cool Whip…. Keep repeating layers til fillings are gone then garnish Top of dessert with Cool Whip, Crushed Graham Crackers, and a Large Whole Strawberry. Chill for a hour or two to soften crackers or u can serve immediately. Enjoy ☺️.
Everything you ever wanted to know about making exceptional Strawberry Cheesecake Lush recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be viral food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Persist get cooking!