Smoked pork shoulder on the webber. How often should I open the lid to check the internal temperatures of the meat? Hello everyone, wish you are having an amazing fresh today. Today, I will certainly show you a step to serve an unique dish, Smoked pork shoulder on the webber. It is one of my favorites. For your, I will make it a more tasty. This will be really delicious.
Smoking a pork shoulder is a little more of an art than it is a science. Smoked pork shoulder makes great pulled pork. Cut back on the called-for salt in your recipe when using enhanced pork. Prepping The Pork Shoulder For The Smoker. Although most 'Qers make pulled pork on a smoker, the same results can be achieved on a kettle.
To get began out with this precise recipe, we must put togather a few components. You can serve Smoked pork shoulder on the webber using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you may attain it.
The recipe needed to make Smoked pork shoulder on the webber:
- Make ready of 7-9lb. Pork shoulder trimmed lightly to 1/4" fat cap.
- You need of Seasoning.
- Take of I use a smokehouse maple blended with dark brown sugar.
- Take of For heat i prefer royal oak natural lump.
- Get of Olive oil or yellow mustard whichever you prefer.
- Take of For smoke I use post oak and mesquite or hickory and apple.
Place the pork on the grate and close the lid. How to smoke corn on the cob wrapped in bacon! Smoking corn for tender and smoky kernels! This recipe is the perfect side dish for ribs, chicken, brisket and If you've never made smoked pork steaks before with an amazing dry rub you are missing out on a great dinner!
Steps to make delicious Smoked pork shoulder on the webber:
- Trim shoulder fat cap to no less than 1/4" thickness and lightly coat all sides with oil or mustard then generously coat with seasoning on all sides..
- Pre-heat grill /smoker to 225. if using grill i prefer my coals to be on one side for indirect heat.i put a water directly below the rack where the meat sits..
- Sit meat on grill rack add wood chunks or chips to coals for the smoke. every 1-2 hrs add coal to hold temp at 225-235 and wood to keep smoke going. i try to keep good blue smoke for about 6-7 hrs..
- At 7 hrs check internal temp, once you reach 192-195 wrap with foil for roughly 45 minutes to bring temp to 203-205..
- Once temp is at 203-205 remove from heat leave wrapped and let rest 30 minutes to 1 hr..
- Shred but leave it in decent sizes, if shredded too much it can dry out, lightly sauce with your favorite bbq sauce if any and enjoy..
Full of flavor and easy to make. With this smoked pork shoulder recipe, you can create incredible barbecue in the comfort of your own kitchen. Finishing temp: We finish the shoulder in the oven for three to four hours, cooking it slowly to allow a rich bark to form on the outside of the meat. This smoked pork shoulder calls for a simple and easy spice rub and no fussy brine. Includes directions on how long to smoke it. Close the lid and adjust the vents.
Everything you ever wanted to know about making homemade Smoked pork shoulder on the webber recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you may make this at home. There is gonna be popular food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!