Potatoes au Gratin. TESTED & PERFECTED RECIPE – Potatoes Au Gratin is the ultimate comfort food with sliced potatoes, heavy cream & grated cheese. Hello everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will certainly show you a step to prepare an unique dish, Potatoes au Gratin. It is certainly considered one among my favorites. For mine, I will make it a more tasty. This might be really tasty.
Au gratin potatoes are one of the greatest casseroles of all time. Tender, fluffy potatoes are bathed in a rich and creamy cheese sauce, then baked in a hot oven until bubbly and crisp. Potatoes au Gratin – forget scalloped potatoes, THIS is the creme de la creme of all potato recipes!! Also known as Dauphinoise Potatoes, this French classic is made with layers upon layers of finely. Potatoes au gratin is layers of thinly sliced spuds together with a creamy sauce and melted cheese.
To get started with this precise recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook Potatoes au Gratin using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Potatoes au Gratin:
- Get 2 kg of Potatoes.
- Take 2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of grated cheese of your choice..
- Get dash of chopped parsley.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1 clove of garlic.
- Get 2 tbsp of cream cheese.
Cheesy potatoes au gratin is a classic side dish that's easy to prepare and is always a crowd-pleaser. Thinly sliced potatoes are combined with butter, cream and tons of cheese before being baked to a bubbly, golden perfection. This easy Potatoes Au Gratin recipe is made with thinly sliced potatoes, a creamy cheese sauce, and topped with sharp cheddar cheese. This cheesy Potatoes Au Gratin recipe beats all other potato side dishes out there.
Steps to make yummy Potatoes au Gratin:
- Preheat oven to 250-300 degrees celcius (or mark 6)..
- Peel potatoes, wash and drain well..
- Slice the potatoes as finely as possible or use a slicer to make things easier..
- Rub the garlic around a baking dish or skillet. Grease the dish with butter. I also greased it with cream cheese..
- Start laying the sliced potatoes in the dish separating them only slightly, keeping them compact. Add salt, pepper, parsley. Add a layer of cream. Spread the cream on the potatoes. Add some grated cheese..
- Repeat step 5 for as many layers as you have potatoes. You might need to add cream or cheese..
- On the final layer top with some parsley and a lot of cheese and bake for 45-60minutes..
Here's the best way to cook homemade au gratin potatoes at home before your holiday meal. This potato gratin recipe is the perfect side dish for any type of meal, whether its weeknight dinners or holiday meals! There are few side dishes that are more comforting than those made with But au gratin potatoes hold a special place in my food loving heart. This healthy Cheesy Au Gratin Potatoes recipe is a clean-eating, savory, and easy upgrade to an old classic. Bake this savory side as a gluten-free accompaniment to your main protein. Potatoes au gratin, potato gratin, scalloped potatoes au gratin, gratin potatoes, potatoes gratin — these are all names used to describe the same deliciously rich and creamy dish.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this homemade Potatoes au Gratin recipe. Many thanks considerably for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes arising. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Persist get cooking!