Panko fried chicken and siracha sauce!. Sriracha sauce and a little honey and ginger flavor tasty panko crusted chicken fingers. Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. This time, I will show you a way to prepare a special food, Panko fried chicken and siracha sauce!. It is certainly considered one among my favorites. For your, I will make it a little bit tasty. This might be really tasty.
Feel free to use boneless chicken breasts or chicken tenders in this. Place fried chicken pieces on a wire rack to drain, if you have one. This will keep the chicken as crisp as possible. Use paper towels to catch the oil drips To Make Honey Sriracha Sauce. Combine sriracha, honey and salt in a small saucepan over medium low heat.
To get began out with this precise recipe, we must put togather some ingredients. You can have Panko fried chicken and siracha sauce! using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can cook it.
The ingredients needed to serve Panko fried chicken and siracha sauce!:
- Make ready 2 of large chicken breasts (filleted in half lengthwise).
- Prepare 2 cup of white rice.
- Get 4 cup of brocolli (or any other veggie).
- Take 1 box of japanese panko bread crumbs.
- You need 2 of whole eggs.
- You need 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1/4 cup of water.
- Take of chicken bullion.
- Take 1/2 cup of vegetable oil for frying.
- You need dash of garlic salt.
- Take dash of salt and pepper.
- Make ready of sauce.
- You need 4 tbsp of siracha sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of kikoman soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 of lkey lime.
In a bowl, combine the buttermilk and Sriracha and mix to combine. Add the chicken strips and submerge in the buttermilk mixture. This is an easy panko fried chicken recipe. For this chicken breast recipe, I mix up a traditional Southern Fried Chicken by adding Panko Bread crumbs!.
How to make perfect Panko fried chicken and siracha sauce!:
- Place the chicken in a mixing bowl, add a dash of salt and pepper, a little garlic salt, mix and set aside..
- On 3 seperate dishes: put the flour on one plate and add some garlic salt and chicken bullion and pepperto the flour amd mix well..
- On plate 2 add about 1 cup of panko crumbs and set aside..
- The 3rd dish is a bowl. Add the 2 eggs, mix well, add 1/4 cupof water and mix again, set aside..
- In a pot put 2 cups of white rice, add 4 cups of hot water and add 3 tbs of chicken. Bullion to rice and mix. Add a bag of frozen mix veggies (optional ) or just plain white rice, or chicken flavored rice. Cover with a lid, leave on med heat for 15-20min. Then drop heat to low and let sit for an extra 5-10min to steam..
- On a large skillet heat on medium. And place one breast at time through the plates in this order: flour mixture on both sides, then grab the tip of the chicken and dip well in egg mixture, then lay on the plateof breadcrumbs. Be sure to getboth sides an covered well with panki and press down to get more crispy crunchy coating. Repeat the process starting from flour back to panko and then place in the hot oil to fry, flip, fry this side and it should be a nice dark golden color when its done. The color..and thats how youll know it's ready. Then using tongs place the chicken in a strainer with kitchen paper to absorb some oil..
- Steam some fresh or frozwn veggies (brocolli, carrots, peas, mix) in another pan for 10 min, on med higg heat. Then to far low to steam..
- Once everything is done. Place your plate and enjoy!.
- For sauce: mix all together and dip the chicken in it its amazing!.
Fried Chicken Wings and Sriracha Honey Bourbon Fried Chicken Wings recipes), and decided to move over to a fried chicken parmesan recipe. Top each of the breasts with marinara sauce and then the shredded mozzarella. Fried chicken is an ultimate crowd pleaser, but it's not the most weeknight (or waist) friendly dish. Enjoy chicken with your favorite condiment or sauce! Get more helpful cooking tips and resources by signing up for our newsletter below. Combine honey, soy sauce, oil, ginger, orange juice and Sriracha in a bowl whisk until combined.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this homemade Panko fried chicken and siracha sauce! recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!