Shepherd's Pie Stuffed Peppers. Hello everybody, wish you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will certainly show you a method to serve an unique food, Shepherd's Pie Stuffed Peppers. It is one of my favorites. For your, I will make it a more tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get began out with this precise recipe, you need put togather a few ingredients. You can cook Shepherd's Pie Stuffed Peppers using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can cook it.
The ingredients needed to serve Shepherd's Pie Stuffed Peppers:
- Take of Mashed Potatoes.
- Prepare 4 of large potatoes, diced large.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of light cream (or milk).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Get of salt and pepper.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of shredded cheese.
- You need of Meat mixture.
- You need 1/4 cup of frozen peas.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of frozen corn.
- Get 1 of carrot, diced small.
- Prepare 1 of celery, diced small.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of beef broth.
- Get 1 of small onion, diced.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 lb of extra lean ground beef.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cornstarch ( this is a thickner).
- Make ready 4 of large bell pepper, cored and cleaned.
Steps to cooking homemade Shepherd's Pie Stuffed Peppers:
- In a pot, boil potatoes, drain then add cream, butter and salt and pepper and mash. (You can use boxed mashed potatoes, but I always prefer fresh and homemade).
- In a separate pan, sautee ground beef with onions and garlic until no longer pink, add the carrots and celery and cook 2 min.
- Add the frozen corn and peas,then Add tomato paste and stir together to incorporate, then add the cornstarch and mix..
- Add worcestershire and beef broth and mix together until mixture thickens a bit. (Add salt and pepper if needed).
- Stuff the bell pepper with meat mixture, top with mashed potatoes and sprinkle top with cheese..
- Place on baking sheet and bake in 400°F oven for 15 min, the place under broiler for 3 min to brown tops. Enjoy! 😉😊.
Welcome fall with this easy exceptional Shepherd's Pie Stuffed Peppers recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be viral food in home recipes arising. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!