Authentic hot and sour soup. The traditional hot and sour soup recipe call for Chinese dry shiitake mushroom. Hey everybody, hope you are having an incredible fresh today. This time, I will show you a method to prepare an unique food, Authentic hot and sour soup. It is one of my favorites. For your, I will make it a more tasty. This will be really delicious.
Hot and sour soup can be found on any takeout menu or Chinese buffet line in the US. It ranges in quality and flavor from awesomely delicious to lukewarm This soup is like…the most authentic take-out hot and sour soup you've ever had, and yet…WAY better than all those take-out places combined. Hot and sour soup is one of the most popular take out that you will order from a Chinese restaurant. Today, I am going to share you my version and I also. Hot and sour soup is such a popular dish takeout dish, along with egg drop soup and wonton soup.
To get began out with this precise recipe, we must put togather some components. You can cook Authentic hot and sour soup using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you could achieve it.
The ingredients needed to serve Authentic hot and sour soup:
- Take of tofu.
- Get of carrot.
- Prepare of mushroom.
- You need of pork belly or minced pork.
- Prepare of eggs.
- Get of White pepper.
- You need of Sriracha or chili 🌶.
- Get of Soy sauce.
- Get of Cooking wine (optional).
- Make ready of Sesame oil.
- Get of Vinegar.
It's one of those things that we almost always order when eating in a restaurant. The soup is loaded with so many goodies that I totally wouldn't mind serving it as a main dish for a light dinner. Hot and sour soup is one of the most popular take out that you will order from a Chinese restaurant. Today, I am going to share you my version and I also going to show you how to make it authentic.
How to make homemade Authentic hot and sour soup:
- Shred carrot, mushroom, and pork belly.
- Stir fry the pork belly untill the surface is cooked on medium heat. Add carrot in the pan.
- Stir fry till the color of carrot turns into a bit transparent. Add mushroom..
- Turn the stove up to high heat and stir fry for 30 seconds. Add soy sauce along the pan. Then add cooing wine (optional). Stir fry for 30 seconds.
- Add 1 liter of boiled water then turn to medium heat.
- Shred tofu. Starting from slicing it. Knock them down like dominoes then shred the tofu..
- Mix one tablespoon of potato powder with cold water. Add the starch water into the soup. Don’t put it all in once. Stop when you like the thickness of the soup..
- Wait until the soup is boiling again then add tofu in. It’s important not to stir at this point. Just gently push the tofu a bit to ensure it’s covered by the soup.
- Mix 2 eggs with a pinch of salt and some sesame oil.
- Wait till the soup is boiled again, turn down to low heat. Pour the egg with chopsticks or spoon to slow down the process. Move around to make sure every section is covered by egg..
- Wait until it’s boiled again then add Shiracha (optional),white pepper and vinegar. It’s better with Asian black vinegar, but red wine vinegar works as well. Turn off the heat in 10 seconds..
- Serve with coriander and some sesame oil. voilà ❤️ you can service as a soup dish with dinner or Gyoza. Adding water dumpling in the soup is also an authentic way of serving hot and sour soup..
Note: Product links below are affiliate links. This Hot and Sour Soup recipe is thoroughly authentic and rivals your very favorite restaurant version! And not all restaurant hot and sour soups are created equal either – not by a long shot. Though you may not be able to pinpoint the difference, you can tell when shortcuts have been taken. This restaurant-style Hot and Sour Soup recipe is the best!! It's quick and simple to make, easy to adapt to your personal taste preferences, and so delicious!
Welcome fall with this easy homemade Authentic hot and sour soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be popular food in home recipes arising. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!