Low Carb, High Nutrition Pot Roast. Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will certainly show you a method to serve an unique food, Low Carb, High Nutrition Pot Roast. It is certainly considered one among my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This can be really delicious.
To get started with this precise recipe, you need put togather a few ingredients. You can cook Low Carb, High Nutrition Pot Roast using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you may attain it.
The recipe needed to serve Low Carb, High Nutrition Pot Roast:
- You need 3 lb of Beef Pot Roast.
- Get 1 of Vidalia Onion.
- Make ready 3 of Fresh Carrots.
- Get 3 of Fresh Celery.
- You need 1 of Sweet Bell Pepper.
- Get 2 tbsp of Chopped Garlic.
- You need 1 envelope of Pot Roast Seasoning (your choice).
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
Steps to make homemade Low Carb, High Nutrition Pot Roast:
- Place beef roast into the crock pot.
- Using a knife, make cuts all over beef roast.
- Put chopped garlic into holes using your hands and olive oil.
- Chop all vegetables and add to crock pot.
- Empty Seasoning packet over ingredients and mix well.
- Add water and mix well, using hands. Then add Worcesteshire sauce..
- Turn crock pot on high and cook for 4 hours. Or turn crock pot on low and cook for 7 hours..
- Optional: add spinach to crock pot for even more nutrients.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this homemade Low Carb, High Nutrition Pot Roast recipe. Many thanks considerably for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes arising. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!