Pressure Cooker Beef Stew. Hi everybody, hope you are having an incredible fresh today. Today, I will show you a way to serve an unique food, Pressure Cooker Beef Stew. It is certainly considered one among my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really tasty.
To get began out with this precise recipe, we must prepare some components. You can have Pressure Cooker Beef Stew using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you may achieve it.
The ingredients needed to serve Pressure Cooker Beef Stew:
- Prepare of beef stew meet.
- Prepare of all purpose flour.
- Get of salt.
- Make ready of black pepper.
- You need of cooking oil.
- Take of medium celery stick.
- You need of large onion.
- Take of fresh garlic.
- Prepare of tomato paste.
- You need of cups water (or beef broth).
- Take of beef bouillon.
- You need of Worcestershire sauce.
- Get of potatoes (cut into large chunks).
- You need of large carrots.
- You need of dried bay leaves.
- You need of corn starch.
- Take of cold water.
How to make tasty Pressure Cooker Beef Stew:
- Combine 1 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp pepper, and 1/4 cup flour and coat beef with mixture..
- Saute beef in oil until browned (no need to cook all the way through) once browned set aside..
- In pan that browned meat cook celery, onion, tomato paste, garlic..
- Turn off saute setting, add 3 1/2 cups beef broth or water and 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce.
- Add browned meat back into instant pot, along with carrots and potatoes and bay leaves. combine well.
- Close lid, close vent, set to pressure cook on high for 35 minutes then let naturally release for 10 minutes then quick release.
- Remove lid and set to saute.
- Make corn starch slurry out of 1.5 Tbsp corn starch and 1.5 Tbsp cold water combine well then add into simmering beef stew.
- Stir well to thicken, turn off heat and serve.
Welcome fall with this easy homemade Pressure Cooker Beef Stew recipe. Many thanks considerably for reading. I am confident you may make this at home. There is gonna be popular food in home recipes arising. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Persist get cooking!