Raspberry Crumble Bars. Hello everyone, wish you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a step to serve a special dish, Raspberry Crumble Bars. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This can be really tasty.
To get began out with this precise recipe, you need prepare a few ingredients. You can have Raspberry Crumble Bars using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you could attain it.
The recipe needed to make Raspberry Crumble Bars:
- Take 3/4 c of Butter.
- You need 1/2 c of Sugar.
- Take 1/4 c of Brown Sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- Get 1 c of Flour.
- Prepare 3/4 c of Old Fashioned Whole-Rolled Oats.
- You need Pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1-12 oz of Raspberry Preserves (without seeds).
- Take 1/2 c of Nuts (Almonds or Pecans).
How to make tasty Raspberry Crumble Bars:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8" square pan with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray; set aside..
- In large microwave safe bowl, add butter and heat in microwave for 1 minute to melt..
- Add sugars, vanilla, and whisk to combine..
- Add flour, oats, salt, and stir to combine. Mixture will have some larger, well-formed crumble pieces as well as some sandier, dryer bits. Set 1/3 of mixture aside for later..
- Transfer remaining mixture to prepared pan, and using spatula or your fingers, hard-pack the mixture to create an even, smooth, flat crust..
- Evenly spread the raspberry preserves over the crust making sure there's complete coverage..
- Evenly sprinkle with the reserved heaping cup crumble topping mixture..
- Bake for about 30-35 minutes or until edges are set and center has just set and is lightly golden browned. Place pan on a wire rack and allow bars to cool for at least 2 hours before slicing and serving..
Welcome fall with this easy homemade Raspberry Crumble Bars recipe. Many thanks considerably for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be popular food in home recipes arising. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!