Lactose Free Mango Cheesecake. Finally a scrumptious cheesecake even the most lactose intolerant person will love! Hey everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will certainly show you a method to serve an unique dish, Lactose Free Mango Cheesecake. It is one of my favorites. For your, I will make it a little bit tasty. This can be really tasty.
For all those lactose-intolerant, this one's for you. This mango pudding is simply the best. And it's also one of the easiest to put together. What makes it extra good is the fact that it is made with coconut milk instead of whipping cream or regular milk. It's also healthier for you (lactose-free, plus it provides healthy fats that are good for your heart!).
To get started with this precise recipe, we need prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Lactose Free Mango Cheesecake using 19 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you could cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lactose Free Mango Cheesecake:
- You need of Base.
- Get 150 gr of chocolate biscuits (any lactose free brand).
- Take 3 spoons of lactose free butter.
- Make ready of Cream cheese.
- You need 250 of philadelphia lactose free cream cheese.
- Prepare 250 ml of lactose free fresh cream.
- Prepare 3 spoons of icing sugar.
- You need 1 of soy yoghurt (small standard size).
- Prepare 2 spoons of lemon juice.
- Take 3 sheets of gelatin/ 1/3 tea spoon of agar-agar.
- Make ready of Top coating.
- Get 1 of mango (medium size).
- You need 2 spoons of honey.
- You need 3 spoons of lemon juice.
- Take 2 sheets of gelatin or 1/4 tea spoon of agar agar.
- Take of Decoration.
- Take of Some pieces of mango.
- Get of Dried Malva flower.
- Prepare of Any kind of chocolate.
The Lactose-Free Yogurt Cheesecake recipe out of our category Cheesecake! This mango cheesecake (a raw cheesecake) has a coconut center, macadamia crust and mango topping. It's tropical, delicious and gluten-free This delicious Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan No Bake Mango Cheesecake with a Mango Passion Fruit glaze is the ultimate tropical healthy summer dessert! Tartaleta de hojaldre rellena de crema pastelera sin lactosa y cubierto con mango y canela.
Steps to make delicious Lactose Free Mango Cheesecake:
- Use a springform pan and put parchment paper around the inner side of the pan (taller than the pan) Tips: if you dont have springform pan, use disposable alumunium round mold, cut in 4 symmetrical points and re-attach the divided part with tape in the outer side, until it makes a perfect round shape put parchment paper along the inner side (taller than the mold).
- Melt 3 spoons of butter.
- Crush biscuits inside a plastic bag until it has homogenous texture. Mix well the crushed biscuits with 3 spoons of melted butter.
- Put the mixture of biscuit into the mold. Spread and press well with glass/silicone spoon until it's flat and compact. Put this the mold inside the fridge for 30 minutes..
- Put 3 sheets of gelatin in cold water.
- Put 250 gr of philadelphia cheese to a bowl and stir it with spoon until it's soft. Add soy yogurt, 3 spoons of icing sugar and 2 spoons of lemon juice. Mix well..
- Heat the cream for 3 mins. Take out gelatin from water, put in the cream and mix well. Mix well the mixture of the cheese and the cream with mixer..
- Take out the mold from the fridge and pour the mixture to the mold. Put in the freezer for 20 mins..
- Put other 2 sheets of gelatin in cold water.
- Cut mango into cubes, put apart some small cubes (10 small cubes should be enough) for decoration. Blend mango juice, 2 spoons of honey/sugar, and 3 spoons of lemon juice..
- Heat the mango juice for 3 mins. Put the gelatin inside mango juice and mix well.
- Pour the mango mixture onto the mold. Put in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- After 2 hours put out the cake and put pieces of mango in the center or other decoration element (I put some mango cubes, malva flower and chocolate piece) and slowly take out the parchment paper. Put back in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. To be served while cold..
Scoop out the flesh of the mangoes & puree it in a food processor or blender until smooth. Add this mixture to the mango in the processor/blender, then add the coconut milk & process briefly until ingredients are combined. Mango and cheese is a match made in culinary heaven. Here is the recipe for creamy, eggless mango cheesecake that you can make without an oven. No Pour the batter into it. Pour some mango pulp on the cake to create some designs or patterns.
Everything you ever wanted to know about making homemade Lactose Free Mango Cheesecake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be popular food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Persist get cooking!