Bacon Carbonara. Hey everyone, wish you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will certainly show you a way to prepare an unique dish, Bacon Carbonara. It is one of my favorites. For your, I will make it a more tasty. This will be really tasty.
To get started with this precise recipe, you must prepare a few ingredients. You can serve Bacon Carbonara using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The recipe needed to make Bacon Carbonara:
- Prepare 200 grams of spaghetti.
- You need 100 grams of bacon (thick slices).
- Get 1 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Get 60 grams of grated pecorino cheese.
- Take of salt.
- Get of ground black pepper.
Steps to cooking perfect Bacon Carbonara:
- Dice bacon and fry it in a pan together with olive oil.
- Whip both eggs together with pecorino cheese and pepper (leave a tablespoon of pecorino aside for the final touch).
- Add fried bacon to the whipped eggs.
- Boil spaghetti in salted water then drain them.
- Mix together spaghetti (while they are still very hot) and the whipped eggs mixture until you obtain a creamy texture. If it looks too liquid you can quickly put everything on the stove which should be still hot, but just for few seconds or the eggs will excessively thicken..
- Serve with ground black pepper and a sprinkle of pecorino.
Welcome fall with this easy exceptional Bacon Carbonara recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be popular food in home recipes arising. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Persist get cooking!