Spicy Sautéed Cockles (lunch). Hello everyone, wish you are having an amazing fresh today. Today, I will show you a step to prepare a special food, Spicy Sautéed Cockles (lunch). It is one of my favorites. For your, I will make it a more tasty. This will be really tasty.
To get began out with this precise recipe, you must prepare a few ingredients. You can serve Spicy Sautéed Cockles (lunch) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The recipe needed to make Spicy Sautéed Cockles (lunch):
- Get 100 gr of cockles.
- Prepare 5 of green chillies.
- Make ready 3 of birds eye chillies.
- Get 1 of red onion.
- Take 4 cloves of garlic.
- Make ready 1/2 of tomato.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
How to make perfect Spicy Sautéed Cockles (lunch):
- Clean the cockles, rinse with water, and put aside.
- Chop onions, garlics, tomato, and chillies.
- Heat some oil in a pan, stir fry onions, garlics and chillies over medium heat until it turns slightly brownish.
- Add in the cockles, pour 1/2 glass of water and put on the lid cover, leave it for about 10 mins to cook.
- Open the lid cover, add a pinch of salt and sugar then put on the lid cover for final execution. Leave it 5 mins then your cockles are ready to serve..
- Happy trying ^•^.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this homemade Spicy Sautéed Cockles (lunch) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you may make this at home. There is gonna be viral food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!