Quick Beef Shepherd Pie. Hey everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will certainly show you a step to serve a special dish, Quick Beef Shepherd Pie. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a more tasty. This can be really delicious.
To get started with this precise recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have Quick Beef Shepherd Pie using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you may achieve it.
The ingredients needed to serve Quick Beef Shepherd Pie:
- Make ready 1 lb of 80/20 or higher Ground Beef.
- Make ready 1/2 of large Zucchini.
- You need 1/4 of medium onion, chopped.
- Get 1 of what ever other veggies you have.
- Make ready 1 of I used fresh corn.
- You need 1 stalk of celery.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 packages of instant potatoes /make your own.
- Prepare of salt n pepper.
- Prepare pinch of ground cumin & coriander.
- Take 1 tsp of chili flakes.
How to make homemade Quick Beef Shepherd Pie:
- Chop all veggies to a small dice even in size then in a sauté pan with a Lil oil sear them til tender not fone all the way.I used brown butter with sage!.
- Put into bottom of the Pyrex and in the same pan start your beef,cook til just done don't over cook.
- While that's cooking get your water on for potatoes, when done set aside. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Layer your beef on top of the veggies then your potatoes on top of that.
- Bake for 20 min or till it begins to bubble..let sit for a few minutes.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this homemade Quick Beef Shepherd Pie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you may make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes arising. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!