No Bake Cheesecake (Oreo v2). No one can resist a slice of this No Bake Oreo Cheesecake – it's the ultimate summer dessert! Hello everybody, wish you are having an incredible day today. This time, I will certainly show you a method to serve a special dish, No Bake Cheesecake (Oreo v2). It is certainly considered one among my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This can be really tasty.
This No Bake Oreo Cheesecake is made with just a few ingredients! It's so silky smooth and loaded with chunks of Oreos. The no bake dessert for Next is the filling: we whip up some cream cheese, sugar, and whipping cream and then add in some crushed Oreos. Spread it into the crust and chill. This recipe for No Bake Oreo Cheesecake does not use gelatine to set it, just firmly whipped double cream and plenty of chilling in the fridge time, meaning that it is Tips for making this No Bake Oreo Cheesecake recipe: The consistency of this no bake cheesecake should be sliceable but not solid.
To get started with this precise recipe, we need prepare a few ingredients. You can have No Bake Cheesecake (Oreo v2) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you may cook it.
The recipe needed to make No Bake Cheesecake (Oreo v2):
- Make ready 500 g of cream cheese (room temp).
- Take 200 g of oreo cookies crushed (or about 15 pcs save some for decos).
- Prepare 200 g of graham crackers (or use oreo cookies with butter for crust).
- Prepare 500 ml of all purpose cream (chilled).
- Prepare 200 ml of sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of lemon/calamansi juice.
- You need 3 drops of vanilla extract.
- You need of Optional:unflavored gelatin(1tbsp dissolved in 4tbsp warm water).
Recently, I made this no bake Oreo cheesecake. To make things a little lighter, I added some Greek yogurt to the cheesecake mixture. You'll love this easy No Bake Oreo Cheesecake recipe! Made with an Oreo crust and a simple cheesecake filling that's packed with Oreo crumbs & chunks of Oreo!
Steps to cooking tasty No Bake Cheesecake (Oreo v2):
- In a chilled bowl, whip all purpose cream (also chilled) until it doubles it's size and forms soft peaks. Optional: bloom gelatin and dissolve to make sure cake sets..
- Add condensed milk (to taste) and fold in softened cream cheese, and stir carefully. Make sure mixture is smooth and there are no lumps from the cream cheese. Add lemon juice, vanilla extract, and crushed oreo cookies..
- Line pan with graham cookies or crushed oreos (remove cream) with melted butter (chilled) to act as crust..
- Pour in cream cheese mixture on top of the crust. Decorate with remaining oreo cookies and chill for 4-6 hours..
Reviews for: Photos of PHILADELPHIA-OREO No-Bake Cheesecake. No Bake Oreo Cheesecake is a cool and creamy dessert with a crisp Oreo crust and a rich cookie-filled cheesecake base. Summer is all about easy, cool recipes. Living in Arizona, we are always looking for delicious recipes that are quick, don't require heating up the. This No Bake Oreo Cheesecake is the ultimate cookies and cream dessert. With a crunchy Oreo crust and a creamy cheesecake filling, it's so easy to make!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional No Bake Cheesecake (Oreo v2) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you may make this at home. There is gonna be viral food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!