My Tuna Salad. Hey everyone, wish you are having an incredible fresh today. This time, I will show you a method to prepare an unique food, My Tuna Salad. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get began out with this precise recipe, you need put togather some ingredients. You can serve My Tuna Salad using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can attain it.
The recipe needed to serve My Tuna Salad:
- You need of tuna (in water).
- Prepare of hard boiled eggs.
- Make ready of large stalk celery, diced (optional).
- Get of sweet relish or diced dill pickles.
- Make ready of white onion (minced).
- Get of yellow mustard.
- Take of dried parsley.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Make ready of dried dill weed.
- Prepare of celery seed.
- You need of hot sauce (I use Frank's Red Hot Sauce).
- Take of lemon juice.
Steps to cooking perfect My Tuna Salad:
- In a medium pot boil 2 large eggs..
- Add drained tuna to bowl and gently break up large chunks..
- Add eggs, mayonnaise, celery, pickles, onion, mustard, parsley, salt, pepper and/or optional dill, celery seed, hot sauce, and lemon juice..
- Gently stir everything together and serve in a sandwich, with crackers or on a salad. Or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to use. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional My Tuna Salad recipe. Many thanks considerably for reading. I am confident you may make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Persist get cooking!