Dandelion Shortbread Cookies. Hello everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. This time, I will show you a way to serve distinctive dish, Dandelion Shortbread Cookies. It is certainly considered one among my favorites. For your, I will make it a little bit tasty. This might be really delicious.
To get started with this precise recipe, we must put togather a few components. You can cook Dandelion Shortbread Cookies using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you could achieve it.
The ingredients needed to serve Dandelion Shortbread Cookies:
- Prepare 1/2 c (2 sticks) of butter softened.
- Get 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/4-1 cup of dandelion petals (just yellow).
- You need 2 1/2 c of AP flour.
- You need Splash of milk.
Steps to make yummy Dandelion Shortbread Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 325. Mix butter & sugar with a mixer until fluffy (about 3 min). Add dandelion petals & beat to incorporate. (Add as many or as little as you feel comfortable)..
- Gradually add flour, beat to incorporate. Add splash of milk, beat another minute if desired. Knead dough with hands to really mix. Now choose: 1.) Roll out dough & use a cookie cutter or 2.) Roll dough into a ball and dip in white sugar. *I did 2* Bake 20-25 minutes, until bottom is golden brown. Take out & let cool. Remember shortbread is not a sweet cookie, best served with milk, tea or coffee..
Welcome fall with this easy exceptional Dandelion Shortbread Cookies recipe. Many thanks considerably for reading. I am confident you may make this at home. There is gonna be popular food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Persist get cooking!