Smokey fried chicken with Peanut Chili sauce and Indo-mix Noodles. Hey everyone, wish you are having an incredible fresh today. This time, I will show you a way to serve an unique food, Smokey fried chicken with Peanut Chili sauce and Indo-mix Noodles. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a more tasty. This will be really tasty.
To get began out with this precise recipe, we must put togather some ingredients. You can cook Smokey fried chicken with Peanut Chili sauce and Indo-mix Noodles using 27 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you may achieve it.
The recipe needed to make Smokey fried chicken with Peanut Chili sauce and Indo-mix Noodles:
- Prepare of Smokey fried Chicken.
- Get 150 grams of Chicken.
- Take 10 ml of lemon juice.
- Prepare 20 ml of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- Get 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Take 100 ml of mustard oil.
- You need 1 of Chopped tomato.
- Get of salt.
- Take of Peanut Chili Sauce.
- Make ready 50 grams of Crushed Peanut.
- Take 50 ml of water.
- Make ready 10 ml of soya sauce.
- Make ready 1 of chopped onion.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Green Chili Sauce.
- Make ready of salt.
- Prepare of Indo-mix noodles.
- Take 75 grams of noodles.
- Take 1 tbsp of soya sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of Chili Sauce.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of onion paste.
- You need 30 ml of vegetable oil.
- Make ready of salt.
- Prepare 500 ml of water.
Steps to make homemade Smokey fried chicken with Peanut Chili sauce and Indo-mix Noodles:
- For Peanut Chili Sauce: Put Crushed Peanut in pan and add all the ingredients to the pan..
- Cook in low flame. Stir it well for 2 minutes so that all the ingredients get blended well.
- When it becomes a kind of a paste which means it done..
- For Indo-mix noodles: soak uncooked noodles in pan and cook in low flame and then take out water and let it dry out..
- Put oil on a dry pan and then put the ingredients.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes and done.
- For Smokey fried Chicken: Put all ingredients for marination for 30-35 minutes..
- Put oil on a dry pan and heat it for 1 min.
- Put the marinated Chicken and fry it for 1 min and then cover the pan for steam cooking..
- After 5-7 minutes put the Chicken either for microwave grill or gas oven top grill for 1 min..
- After a min you can see a bit of burnt roasted smell coming out and it's done..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this homemade Smokey fried chicken with Peanut Chili sauce and Indo-mix Noodles recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be popular food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!