Dashimaki Tamago – Japanese rolled omelet. Hey everybody, wish you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a method to serve a special food, Dashimaki Tamago – Japanese rolled omelet. It is one of my favorites. For your, I will make it a more tasty. This might be really tasty.
To get began out with this precise recipe, you need put togather some ingredients. You can have Dashimaki Tamago – Japanese rolled omelet using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can cook it.
The recipe needed to serve Dashimaki Tamago – Japanese rolled omelet:
- Take 3 of eggs.
- Make ready 3 TBS of Japanese dashi stock.
- Make ready 2 TBS of sugar.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of soy sauce.
- Get 1/2 tbs of vegetable oil.
How to make tasty Dashimaki Tamago – Japanese rolled omelet:
- Prepare a rectangle pan, a small piece of paper towel, chopsticks, vegetable oil in a small cup and a bamboo mat (if you don’t have it, paper towel can be substitute).
- In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs and add dashi stock, sugar and soy sauce..
- Fold the piece of paper towel into small, put it in the cup the vegetable oil is in and let it absorb the oil. Heat the rectangle pan over medium heat and oil it with the paper towel..
- Pour 1/4 of the egg mixture into the pan and move it around to spread. As soon as the mixture starts to set, roll it from far side to this side. Please use a turner if it’s difficult to use chopsticks..
- Oil the pan with the paper towel, move the rolled egg to the other side and oil this side. Pour the same amount of egg mixture. Lift the rolled egg with chopsticks to spread the egg mixture even underneath of the cooked egg..
- When the underside is set but the surface is still soft, start rolling like you did in previous step. Repeat step#5&6 2 more times..
- Wrap the egg in a bamboo mat or paper towel and shape it while the egg is still hot. Slice the egg into 6 pieces before serving..
Welcome fall with this easy homemade Dashimaki Tamago – Japanese rolled omelet recipe. Many thanks considerably for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be popular food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!