Soy Meat Sauce Tortilla Wraps. Hello everybody, wish you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a step to serve distinctive dish, Soy Meat Sauce Tortilla Wraps. It is certainly considered one among my favorites. For your, I will make it a more tasty. This might be really delicious.
To get began out with this precise recipe, you must put togather some components. You can serve Soy Meat Sauce Tortilla Wraps using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you may attain it.
The ingredients needed to serve Soy Meat Sauce Tortilla Wraps:
- You need of Corn tortilla shells.
- Get of Dried soy meat.
- Get of Onion *large.
- Take of Carrots.
- Make ready of potato *large.
- You need of Tomato can *400 g (14.10 oz).
- Take of Garlic powder.
- Get of Ginger powder.
- You need of Nutmeg powder.
- Get of Bay leaves.
- Make ready of Salt & Pepper.
- You need of Butter.
- Take of Shredded cheese.
- You need of Habanero sauce.
Steps to cooking tasty Soy Meat Sauce Tortilla Wraps:
- Soak the dried soy meat in water for a while to make it soften, then drain and squeeze out the water..
- Peel and mince vegetables. *potatoes should soak in water for 10 mins to remove any scum..
- Melt butter in a pan and stir-fry the soy meat & vegetable mixture..
- Add garlic, ginger, and nutmeg powders, then stir-fry some more..
- Season it with salt & pepper..
- Add a can of tomatoes and mix well..
- Add bay leaves and stew for a while..
- Put some sauce on the tortilla shell, add shredded cheese on top or just mix them..
- Wrap it and heat with a microwave to melt the cheese and make the tortilla soften a little bit..
- If you like "spicy", add the habanero sauce to it. It makes this tortilla wraps much tastier!.
Everything you ever wanted to know about making homemade Soy Meat Sauce Tortilla Wraps recipe. Many thanks considerably for reading. I am sure you may make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes arising. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!