Thanksgiving leftover egg rolls with cranberry sweet & sour sauc. Thanksgiving Egg Rolls With Sweet-and-Sour Cranberry Sauce. Hello everyone, wish you are having an amazing relax today. This time, I will show you a method to prepare distinctive food, Thanksgiving leftover egg rolls with cranberry sweet & sour sauc. It is certainly considered one among my favorites. For mine, I will make it a more tasty. This will be really tasty.
Thanksgiving Leftover Stuffed Eggs Rolls with Cranberry Dipping Sauce are perfect for using up the leftovers you love so much! All of your favorite Thanksgiving food, stuffed in a crispy, golden brown egg roll, paired up with tart and tangy cranberry dipping sauce. Thanksgiving Leftovers: Egg Rolls With Sweet & Sour Cranberry Sauce. This year try rolling all your leftovers up into these Thanksgiving Egg Rolls from Delish.com. Place an egg roll wrapper on a clean surface in a diamond shape and spread a thin layer of cranberries.
To get began out with this precise recipe, we must put togather a few ingredients. You can serve Thanksgiving leftover egg rolls with cranberry sweet & sour sauc using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Thanksgiving leftover egg rolls with cranberry sweet & sour sauc:
- Get 1 cup of Left over turkey.
- You need 1 cup of Left over stuffing/dressin.
- Take 1 cup of Left over mashed potatoes.
- Get of About 11 Egg roll wrappers.
- Make ready 1 of egg.
- Prepare of Cranberry Sauce.
- Take of I cup of jellied cranberry sauce.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of sugar.
Next add a couple tablespoons of mashed potatoes, then stuffing, and then turkey. I will make this over and over with all of my left over turkey no matter if it's the day after Thanksgiving or any time of the year. These were good and taste similiar to my regular egg roll recipe other than the dipping sauce; it was sweet and tangy and I liked it for a change hubby prefers hot mustard on his. In a small bowl, combine the cranberry sauce with the Sriracha.
How to make perfect Thanksgiving leftover egg rolls with cranberry sweet & sour sauc:
- Beat egg set aside.
- Mix together all ingredients.
- Lay out egg roll paper fill lower part of paper with filling.
- Then roll it folding in side half way like a burrito wipe the remain edge with egg wash and roll closed.
- Cranberry sauce add all ingredents in sauce pan cook down until thick.
- Continue until u have dezired amount fry and enjoy.
- Side note they cook very fast i was making them as i go as u can see there a little over cooked.
Serve egg rolls immediately with spicy cranberry sauce and gravy for dipping, if desired. Thank you for supporting my work! One of my favorite things about Thanksgiving is leftovers and this year, I've decided to skip the sandwich and turn my turkey into hummus and turkey stuffed egg rolls, aka Baked Thanksgiving Leftover Egg. Baked Thanksgiving Leftover Egg Rolls from Laura Fuentes. Leftover Turkey Tartines from Mon Petit Four. Leftover Turkey Taquitos from Bless This Mess Leftover Sweet Potato & Cranberry Rolls from The Beautiful Balance.
Welcome fall with this easy exceptional Thanksgiving leftover egg rolls with cranberry sweet & sour sauc recipe. Many thanks considerably for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be popular food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!