Santa Maria-style Tri-Tip Beef Roast. Hey everyone, wish you are having an incredible day today. This time, I will show you a way to serve a special dish, Santa Maria-style Tri-Tip Beef Roast. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This can be really tasty.
To get began out with this precise recipe, you need put togather a few components. You can have Santa Maria-style Tri-Tip Beef Roast using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Santa Maria-style Tri-Tip Beef Roast:
- Get 2-2.5 of Lbs. Tri-tip beef roast.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of Salt.
- Make ready 2 tsp. of Black pepper, ground.
- Make ready 2 tsp. of Garlic powder.
- Make ready 1.5 tsp. of Paprika.
- Make ready 1 tsp. of Onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp. of Rosemary, dried/crushed.
- You need .25 tsp. of Cayenne pepper.
- Get .33 C. of Red Wine Vinegar.
- Take .33 C. of Vegetable/cannola oil.
- Make ready 4 cloves of Garlic, crushed/minced.
- Make ready .5 tsp. of Dijon Mustard.
Steps to cooking perfect Santa Maria-style Tri-Tip Beef Roast:
- Utensils needed: Air-tight container for marinating beef, one cup sealable container for vinegar mixture, spoon, 1 cup liquid measuring cup, measuring spoons, large serving platter, grill/broiler pan, optional mortar & pestle/garlic press..
- In air-tight container, mix dry ingredients (Salt, Black Pepper, Garlic powder, Paprika, Onion powder, Rosemary, and Cayenne pepper) to make spice mixture..
- Place tri-tip on serving platter and completely coat all sides with spice mixture. Return to air-tight container and refrigerate for 4 hours..
- Mix Vinegar, Oil, crushed/minced Garlic, and Mustard in a covered container. Blend/shake well. Set aside for later. Shake well before using..
- After 4 hours, remove tri-tip from refrigerator and let sit uncovered/loosely covered for 30 minutes..
- Preheat grill/broiler to high heat. Lightly oil grate/broiler pan..
- Preheat grate/broiler pan. Place tri-tip on preheated surface, shake vinegar/oil mixture, then brush/bastetri tri-tip. Baste and cook for 4 minutes before turning. Repeat until desired temperature is reached. Let rest 5-10 minutes before serving. If cutting, cut across the grain of meat..
Welcome fall with this easy homemade Santa Maria-style Tri-Tip Beef Roast recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be popular food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!