Fried Chicken Wings with Fish Sauce. Hello everybody, wish you are having an amazing relax today. This time, I will show you a way to serve distinctive dish, Fried Chicken Wings with Fish Sauce. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This might be really delicious.
To get started with this precise recipe, you need put togather a few components. You can cook Fried Chicken Wings with Fish Sauce using 2 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Chicken Wings with Fish Sauce:
- You need 5 of chicken wings =600 gr.
- Prepare of Garlic, fish sauce, ground black pepper, cooking oil.
Steps to make yummy Fried Chicken Wings with Fish Sauce:
- Wash chicken wings well, I usually some salt to gently rub on the skin and rinse them well under the tap to get rid of bad smell. Cut at elbow joints or into small pieces as desired..
- Put chicken wings into a bowl, marinate with 1/3 teaspoon of seasoning powder, 1 teaspoon of sugar, 2 teaspoons of fish sauce. Squeeze liquid out of minced shallots and garlic into chicken wings, keep the residue. Mix well and set aside to marinate for about 15 minutes..
- Peel 1 shallot and 2 cloves of garlic then mince or crush..
- Take 10-12 cloves of garlic to crush then dice into small pieces, set aside..
- Mix the sauce: I use 30°N fish sauce. 3 tablespoons of fish sauce=35 gr+2 teaspoons of sugar=25 gr+1/3 teaspoon of ground black pepper, stir until dissolved. (This is for children. For adults, we can add chili powder to make it more aromatic than using fresh chili).
- Put the frying pan over the heat, add cooking oil, when the oil is hot, add chicken wings to fry, (oil is only about 1 cm deep and add from big to small chicken pieces), use medium heat, flip each chicken piece to make sure it is evenly golden-brown on both sides. Fry from 15-20 minutes and take out the pieces that are already golden-brown..
- Drain off excess oil, use paper towels to clean the frying pan (use chopsticks to clamp the paper towels and rub the dark gold crust off the frying pan, remove all these crusts, no need to clean the oil).
- If your fried chicken wings are not burnt, take back some drained oil into a small ladle and pour back into the frying pan, when the oil is hot, add minced garlic to fry until golden-brown and crispy, remove garlic from the pan..
- Pour the residue of minced shallot and garlic into the frying pan and fry until fragrant, pour the bowl of mixed fish sauce into the pan, use the minimum heat, pour all the fried chicken wings into the pan and toss evenly in 3-4 minutes, add fried garlic and mix well, turn off the heat, remove pan from the heat..
Everything you ever wanted to know about making homemade Fried Chicken Wings with Fish Sauce recipe. Many thanks considerably for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes arising. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Persist get cooking!