Blueberry-Chia Breakfast Crisp. Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. This time, I will show you a step to prepare distinctive food, Blueberry-Chia Breakfast Crisp. It is certainly considered one among my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This can be really delicious.
To get started with this precise recipe, you must put togather some ingredients. You can cook Blueberry-Chia Breakfast Crisp using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you could achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Blueberry-Chia Breakfast Crisp:
- Prepare 3 cups of frozen blueberries (defrosted with liquid preserved).
- You need 1 cup of almond flour.
- Take 3 tbsp of chia seeds.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of smart balance butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- Take 1/3 cup of chopped walnuts.
Steps to make yummy Blueberry-Chia Breakfast Crisp:
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Pour the blueberries and liquid into a greased baking dish..
- Sprinkle 2 tbsp chia seeds on the blueberries and mix in slightly..
- Pour maple syrup evenly over blueberry and chia seed mix..
- With a food processor, pulse together the almond flour and smart balance butter until it looks crumbly. Then add the vanilla, walnuts, and remaining 1 tbsp chia seeds. Pulse slightly to mix together..
- Crumble the almond flour mixture over the prepared blueberries..
- Bake for 25 minutes at 350°F..
- Serve warm and enjoy!.
Everything you ever wanted to know about making exceptional Blueberry-Chia Breakfast Crisp recipe. Many thanks considerably for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be viral food in home recipes arising. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Persist get cooking!