Dustin’s Chicken Fajita Crack filling. Hi everybody, wish you are having an incredible fresh today. Today, I will show you a method to prepare distinctive food, Dustin’s Chicken Fajita Crack filling. It is certainly considered one among my favorites. For your, I will make it a little bit tasty. This might be really delicious.
To get began out with this precise recipe, you need put togather a few ingredients. You can serve Dustin’s Chicken Fajita Crack filling using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you could achieve it.
The ingredients needed to serve Dustin’s Chicken Fajita Crack filling:
- Make ready of whole chickens, quartered.
- You need of water.
- You need of chicken fajita seasoning.
- Get of cream cheese.
- Take of Rotel with Habanero (hot).
- Take of large can of black beans.
- Get of small container of sour cream.
- Prepare of regular can of corn.
- You need of medium container of your favorite chili (green or red, not Texas style) or salsa.
Steps to cooking yummy Dustin’s Chicken Fajita Crack filling:
- Quarter chickens and cube breasts. Or season whole (with fajita seasoning).
- Pressure cook chicken with fajita seasoning and 2 cups water for 25 mins on high setting. Then remove all bones and shred. I prefer a hand held potato masher. Or bear paws. After shredded, clean the pressure cooker pot and add the chicken back in..
- Drain all canned ingredients and then add to the pressure cooker pot, under heat. Add the cream cheese, sour cream, and canned goods then stir until everything is blended..
- Cover the pressure cooker and cook for 5 minutes on low pressure..
- After cooking, simply stir and serve as a dip, over tortilla chips, fill a burrito or quesadilla. Remember to cover with your favorite shredded or liquid cheese..
Welcome fall with this easy homemade Dustin’s Chicken Fajita Crack filling recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you may make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Persist get cooking!