Filipino Style Creamy Carbonara. Hey everyone, wish you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to serve an unique food, Filipino Style Creamy Carbonara. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This might be really tasty.
To get began out with this precise recipe, you need prepare a few ingredients. You can serve Filipino Style Creamy Carbonara using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can attain it.
The ingredients needed to make Filipino Style Creamy Carbonara:
- Take 300 grams of honey cured bacon sliced into bite size.
- You need 350 grams of pasta noodles.
- You need 1 of onion minced.
- Take 5 cloves of garlic crushed and minced.
- Prepare 3 of tetra box all purpose cream.
- Take 1 of sachet of magic sarap.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Take 1/2 of unsalted butter.
- You need 1 teaspoon of all purpose flour.
Steps to cooking delicious Filipino Style Creamy Carbonara:
- Cook the pasta. While the pasta is cooking, slice the bacon into tiny bite size, then the onions and garlic..
- When the pasta is cooked, drain it then set aside. Melt 1/4 of the butter in a medium saucepan, make sure that the saucepan is hot when you put the butter. Add the sliced bacon then fry it until its golden brown but not too crispy. Remove the bacon from the butter. Do not throw away the butter..
- Add the other 1/4 of butter to the saucepan, then put the minced onions and then garlic. Make sure to add the onions first so that the garlic will not burn. When the onions and garlic had caramelized, add the cream. Don't worry if the butter is not incorporating well to the cream just stir slowly and continuosly..
- When the butter had already incorported to the cream, add a teaspoon of flour. Stir the cream carefully and make sure that the flour is mixed well the cream which you would notice that the cream will begin to thicken. Add half a teaspoon of salt and pepper. Stir again. Then add the magic sarap and fried bacon. Mix well. Taste then adjust..
- When the sauce is cooked, remove it from the fire and set aside to cool slightly then add it to your pasta. Add some cheese or basil leaves. Enjoy! 👍🏽🍝.
Everything you ever wanted to know about making homemade Filipino Style Creamy Carbonara recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you may make this at home. There is gonna be popular food in home recipes arising. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!