Blueberry Cheese Cake. Hey everybody, wish you are having an incredible day today. This time, I will certainly show you a way to serve distinctive food, Blueberry Cheese Cake. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This can be really tasty.
To get started with this precise recipe, you need prepare a few components. You can serve Blueberry Cheese Cake using 20 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you could cook it.
The recipe needed to serve Blueberry Cheese Cake:
- You need of Blueberry Puree.
- Prepare 200 g of Blueberries.
- Prepare 45 g of brown sugar.
- Make ready 5 g of lemon juice.
- Make ready of Biscuit Bottom.
- Prepare 100 g of Biscuit.
- Make ready 25-30 g of Melted 🧈.
- You need of Milk.
- Take of Cheesecake Body.
- You need 200 g of Cream Cheese (melt over heat).
- Get 50 g of brown sugar.
- You need 35 g of greek yogurt (room temperature).
- You need 5 g of Lemon Juice.
- Make ready 5 g of Gelatine Sheet.
- Prepare 120 g of Lightly Whipped Cream.
- Take 65 g of Blueberry Puree.
- Make ready of Cheesecake Top.
- Get 100 g of Blueberry Puree.
- Make ready 50 g of Whipping Cream.
- Take 2 g of Gelatine Sheet.
Steps to cooking tasty Blueberry Cheese Cake:
- Add in blueberry puree ingredients into thermomix (20mins | 100° | Speed 2), then (20mins | V | Speed 2), lastly (10sec | Speed 6).
- Separate cooled blueberry puree into 2 batch. 65g into a pipping bag. Remaining set aside..
- Soak 5g & 2g gelatine sheet in cold water, then melt on saucepan over low heat..
- Crush biscuit, add in butter and milk until crushed biscuit hold together. Put in cake mould & make it flat. Chill in fridge..
- Gently whip the whipping cream & set aside..
- Room Temperature cream cheese melt over heat, whisk till creamy & add in sugar, mix well..
- Add in 🍋 & yogurt, mix well..
- Add in melted gelatine & mix quickly.
- Add in Whipped cream & mix gently.
- Transfer mixture into a beaker..
- Pour in half of the mixture into the mould. Sprinkle some blueberry puree & pour rest of the mixture. Sprinkle remaining puree freely on top. Use a chopstick to draw over it..
- Refrigerate it for 30 Minutes..
- Whisk remaining puree & whipping cream well, then quickly whisk in 2g melted gelatine..
- Pour onto harden cheesecake & chilled for at least 3-4 hours inside the fridge..
- To remove, wrap the mould with steamed tower..
- Design as desired..
Welcome fall with this easy exceptional Blueberry Cheese Cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you may make this at home. There is gonna be popular food in home recipes arising. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!