Kids’ Favorites Crispy Baked Crumb Chicken : Finger-licking Good!! 🙂. Hey everybody, wish you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a method to prepare distinctive food, Kids’ Favorites Crispy Baked Crumb Chicken : Finger-licking Good!! :). It is one of my favorites. For your, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really tasty.
To get started with this precise recipe, you need prepare some components. You can cook Kids’ Favorites Crispy Baked Crumb Chicken : Finger-licking Good!! 🙂 using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you may attain it.
The recipe needed to serve Kids’ Favorites Crispy Baked Crumb Chicken : Finger-licking Good!! :):
- You need 800 grams of Chicken (on the bone); cut into medium size pieces.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need 3 tablespoons of Milk.
- You need of Refined oil.
- Take of Ingredients for the Dry Spice Rub:.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Paprika or Kashmiri Chili powder (adjust as per spice tolerance).
- Get 1 teaspoon of Cracked Pepper (adjust as per spice tolerance).
- Get 1 tablespoon of Garlic powder or 6 to 7 cloves of freshly crushed Garlic.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Onion powder (optional).
- You need To taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Ingredients for the Seasoned Crumbs:.
- You need 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 cups of Plain Flour.
- Take 1 cup of Breadcrumbs.
- Get 1 cup of Corn Flakes; coarsely crushed.
- Prepare 1 to 1 1/2 tablespoons of Garlic powder (if you don’t have garlic powder leave out this ingredient).
- Prepare 1 to 1 1/2 tablespoons of Onion powder (optional).
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of Paprika or Kashmiri Chili powder (add more if you like it nice and spicy).
- Take 1 teaspoon of Pepper (adjust as per spice tolerance).
- Get 1 1/2 to 2 tablespoons of Dried Rosemary.
- Make ready To taste of Salt.
Steps to cooking delicious Kids’ Favorites Crispy Baked Crumb Chicken : Finger-licking Good!! :):
- Wash and clean the chicken and pat dry with a kitchen towel to absorb all moisture. Make deep gashes on each piece and marinate it with the ingredients listed under “Ingredients for the Dry Spice Rub”. Keep aside for at least an hour..
- Take a large mixing bowl and mix together all ingredients listed under “Ingredients for the Seasoned Crumbs”. Make sure to mix through well so that all the ingredients are combined evenly. Keep aside..
- Take another bowl and beat together the eggs and milk. Keep aside..
- Preheat oven at 180°C..
- Drench the marinated chicken pieces one by one in the egg and milk mixture and coat well with seasoned crumb mix. Give it a little pat and a shake to hold the crust together and repeat the same procedure (dipping and coating with seasoned crumb mix) a second time. Arrange the crumb coated chicken pieces on a greased baking tray.
- Drizzle a little oil on each piece of chicken and bake in the oven. Bake for five to seven minutes at 200°C and then turn down the heat back to 180°C and bake for fifteen minutes.
- After fifteen minutes, take out the baking tray with the chicken and drizzle some more oil on each piece. This step is crucial to avoid drying of the chicken. It helps to keep the chicken moist and succulent. Once some more oil has gone onto each piece of chicken, place the tray back in the oven and bake till you get a nice golden crispy crust on the outside and the meat is juicy and cooked through.
- Serve this Crispy Baked Crumb Chicken which has rested for a minute or two with some deliciously Creamy Cabbage and Carrot Coleslaw.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional Kids’ Favorites Crispy Baked Crumb Chicken : Finger-licking Good!! 🙂 recipe. Many thanks considerably for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes arising. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!