Chocolate Banana Muffin. Hey everyone, wish you are having an incredible fresh today. This time, I will show you a step to serve an unique dish, Chocolate Banana Muffin. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a more tasty. This can be really delicious.
To get began out with this precise recipe, we need put togather a few ingredients. You can serve Chocolate Banana Muffin using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you may cook it.
The recipe needed to serve Chocolate Banana Muffin:
- Get 130 g (1 cup) of all-purpose flour, sifted.
- Make ready 20 g (3 tbsp) of cocoa powder, sifted.
- Take 4 g (1 tsp) of baking powder, sifted.
- Take 1.5 g (1/4 tsp) of salt.
- Get 200 g of (more or less 2 qty) overripe banana, mashed.
- Get 75 g of (1/4 cup+1 tbsp) brown sugar.
- Make ready 45 ml (3 tbsp) of milk.
- Make ready 56 g (1/4 cup) of unsalted butter, melted.
- Make ready 1 of large egg.
- Prepare of 🧁 Topping options:.
- Make ready of walnuts.
- Get of white chocolate chunks.
- You need of oat streusel.
Steps to cooking tasty Chocolate Banana Muffin:
- Line the muffin tray with muffin liner or parchment paper. Set aside..
- Weigh and sieve the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt into a medium bowl. Stir with a hand-whisk until well combined. Set aside..
- In another medium bowl, mash the bananas with a fork or masher. Add the remaining ingredients. Mix well with the hand-whisk..
- Pour banana mixture into the flour mixture. Mix and fold until combined. A few streaks of flour are fine in the final batter. Simply avoid overmixing as it will cause the cake to be dense and untender..
- Divide batter evenly into muffin tray. Add any of your favorite toppings..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 425°F (220°C) for 5 minutes. Then reduce temperature to 375°C (190°C) and bake for another 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean..
Welcome fall with this easy homemade Chocolate Banana Muffin recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be popular food in home recipes arising. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Persist get cooking!