Brownie Cookies. Hey everyone, wish you are having an incredible day today. This time, I will show you a step to serve a special dish, Brownie Cookies. It is certainly considered one among my favorites. For your, I will make it a more tasty. This might be really delicious.
To get began out with this precise recipe, we need put togather a few ingredients. You can have Brownie Cookies using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you could achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Brownie Cookies:
- Make ready 2/3 cup of Flour.
- Take 2 Tb of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 3 cup of Semisweet Chocolate Chips.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Unsalted Butter.
- Get 2 of large Eggs.
- Get 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of Light Brown Sugar.
How to make yummy Brownie Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line two quarter sheet baking sheets with Silpats or parchment paper..
- Whisk together flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl..
- Place 2 1/2 cups of the semisweet chocolate chips and butter in a saucepan. Slowly melt the chocolate, stirring occasionally until smooth. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool slightly..
- Combine eggs and sugars in a medium and use a mixer to blend on medium speed for 5 minutes. Reduce speed to low, beat in melted chocolate for 1 minute. Add flour mixture and mix on low speed for 20 seconds until combined. Fold in chocolate chips..
- Use a 1/2 Tb measuring spoon to form the cookies, spacing cookies 3 inches apart..
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes, rotating pans halfway through until tops are shiny and crackly. Remove from oven and place cookies on a cooling rack and enjoy!.
Everything you ever wanted to know about making homemade Brownie Cookies recipe. Many thanks considerably for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be popular food in home recipes arising. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Persist get cooking!