Date oatmeal cookie. Oatmeal cookies have always been one of my favorites. Hey everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will certainly show you a step to prepare an unique food, Date oatmeal cookie. It is certainly considered one among my favorites. For mine, I will make it a more tasty. This might be really tasty.
Oatmeal Date Cookies are chewy, nutty treats with just the right amount of sweetness. Fun fact: I do not like raisins. I do, however, very much like oatmeal cookies. This recipe came from the Hartman Estate Sale. In making cookies for Christmas I was trying to keep in mind what I had in my cabinets (instead of running out for more supplies).
To get started with this precise recipe, we must prepare some components. You can have Date oatmeal cookie using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you may cook it.
The recipe needed to serve Date oatmeal cookie:
- You need 10 oz of pitted date.
- Get 2 cups of quick cook oats flour.
- Make ready 8 tablespoon of butter.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ground cardamom.
- Get 2 tablespoon of milk powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Mahleb ground.
- Take 1 teaspoon of fennel.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of yeast.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of warm milk +3 teaspoon.
These tasty date oatmeal cookies use the natural sweetness of the dates rather than any added sugar to make a relatively healthy, easy and delicious treat. This post may contain affiliate links. This delicious recipe for oatmeal cookies with date filling will have everyone in your house reaching for the cookie jar. I love oatmeal cookies and these have it all.
Steps to make yummy Date oatmeal cookie:
- Over medium heat with 4 tablespoon of the butter add the date and smash till you get paste add 1 tablespoon cardamom and cinnamon let it cool.
- Roll it to thin paper using sprayed film.
- Mix all the dry ingredients mix with 4 tablespoon cold butter look like sand and start adding the warm milk the last 3 spoons mix one at time.
- The dough will be not hard and not sticky spray it and let rest for half hour.
- Roll the dough paper thin then add on top the date and start rolling like cinnamon roll and start cutting I used knife but use floss for sharp cut.
- About inch some shape I used a cookie cutter then brush with milk please lay it on top paper parchment so it will not burn the bottom.
- At reheated oven 350 f for 15 to 20 minutes keep watching the bottom of the cookie enjoy 😉.
Chewy, soft, crispy all at the same time. Sweet Potato Oatmeal Cookies, Healthy Banana Oatmeal Cookies, Grandmother's Oatmeal Cookies. vanilla extract, rolled oats, ground cinnamon, bananas, dates. My recipe for Oatmeal-Date-Chocolate Cookies gives you the Oatmeal-Date-Chocolate Cookies. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. A combination of flavor and texture makes these cookies the perfect addition to your morning coffee. With pancake turner, remove cookies to wire rack to cool. Cookies for breakfast are a thing and my Healthy Banana Date Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies are a fantastic start to your day!
Welcome fall with this easy exceptional Date oatmeal cookie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be popular food in home recipes arising. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!