Soft & Chewy Chocolate Cookies. Download Among Us, GameLoop, Microsoft Word and more. Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will certainly show you a method to prepare an unique food, Soft & Chewy Chocolate Cookies. It is one of my favorites. For your, I will make it a more tasty. This can be really tasty.
To get started with this precise recipe, you need put togather some ingredients. You can serve Soft & Chewy Chocolate Cookies using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you could achieve it.
The recipe needed to serve Soft & Chewy Chocolate Cookies:
- You need 113 gr of butter (room temperature).
- Make ready 100 gr of white sugar.
- You need 100 gr of brown sugar.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Take 20 gr of cocoa powder.
- You need 172 gr of flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Get of White chocolate chunks.
Steps to cooking tasty Soft & Chewy Chocolate Cookies:
- In a bowl, well mix together butter, white sugar and brown sugar then add egg, mix until creamy (spatula / whisk mix is ok).
- Pour dry ingredients; flour+cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda.
- Add white chocolate chunks and mix dough with spatula.
- Divide dough into small portions (30-40 gr each, scoop by the rounded tablespoon onto the prepared sheet pan. Give some space.
- Pre-heat oven then bake the cookies at 180 deg C around 7-10 minutes. Let cool on the pan for a few minutes then use a cooling rack to cool cookies completely..
- Enjoy! Store baked cookies in a jar at room temperature..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional Soft & Chewy Chocolate Cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes arising. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!