Asian Sirloin Steak with Thai Drunken Fried Rice. Hello everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. This time, I will certainly show you a way to serve distinctive dish, Asian Sirloin Steak with Thai Drunken Fried Rice. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a more tasty. This might be really tasty.
To get started with this precise recipe, you must put togather a few ingredients. You can have Asian Sirloin Steak with Thai Drunken Fried Rice using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The recipe needed to serve Asian Sirloin Steak with Thai Drunken Fried Rice:
- Make ready 1/2 cup of soy sauce (for steak).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce (for fried rice).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sesame chili oil.
- Get 2 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of curry powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of chili-garlic paste.
- Get 1-2 teaspoon of chili flakes (heat to taste).
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped basil leaves.
- You need 1 cup of stir fry veggies.
- Prepare 3 of chopped Thai chiles.
- Get 1 teaspoon of white pepper.
- You need 2 tablespoons of oyster or fish sauce.
- Get 1 tablespoon of rice wine.
- Take to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 2 cups of jasmine rice.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of Sesame seeds to finish steak.
Steps to cooking perfect Asian Sirloin Steak with Thai Drunken Fried Rice:
- Coat room-temperature steaks with salt and pepper..
- Create marinade/rub. Add half cup of soy sauce, 1 tablespoon minced garlic, dark soy sauce, dash of chili flakes, white pepper, and sesame chili oil to a bowl. Mix well and cover steaks..
- Place steaks into big zip lock bag. Add remaining marinade and let sit for 15-30 minutes..
- Add chili oil and coconut oil to large 12-inch skillet. Heat on medium-high..
- Add 3 eggs scrambled and toss around..
- Immediately add stir fry veggies (I used red bell pepper, orange bell pepper, green bell pepper, snap peas, broccoli, and onion. I wanted to add bean sprouts but didn't have any)..
- Immediately add minced garlic and toss with vegetables. Add a touch of coconut oil to toss with..
- Add in jasmine rice (preferably cooled to at least room temperature). Before mixing, add soy sauce, oyster or fish sauce, a little salt and pepper, Thai chiles, and curry powder to rice. Then mix well. Add chili garlic paste and basil and mix some more..
- While the rice is sizzling, add the 2 steaks to a heated 12-inch cast iron skillet. No need to add more seasonings. Cook to desired temperature (1 inch 8 minutes each side pressed for medium-rare) (1 and a half inch 12 minutes each side pressed) also depending on your stove. I keep my heat on medium high so that may vary as well. They may also be grilled..
- Let steak rest for 2-5 minutes. Serve immediately with rice. Finish with sesame seeds..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional Asian Sirloin Steak with Thai Drunken Fried Rice recipe. Many thanks considerably for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes arising. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!