Psyllium Husk Shortbread with Dry Fruit. Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will certainly show you a method to prepare distinctive dish, Psyllium Husk Shortbread with Dry Fruit. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a more tasty. This will be really tasty.
To get began out with this precise recipe, you must prepare a few ingredients. You can have Psyllium Husk Shortbread with Dry Fruit using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you could achieve it.
The recipe needed to make Psyllium Husk Shortbread with Dry Fruit:
- Get 160 grams of Butter (or Oil).
- Take 80 grams of Sugar.
- Take 200 grams of Flour.
- Prepare 60 grams of Potato Starch.
- You need 20 grams of Psyllium Husk.
- Take 20-40 grams of Your Favorite Dry Fruits (Recommend Cranberry).
Steps to cooking tasty Psyllium Husk Shortbread with Dry Fruit:
- Put the butter in a heat resistant bowl and wrap. Heat it in microwave for 30 seconds to soften. Add the Sugar and mix well..
- Sift the flour into the bowl. Knead the dough..
- Add the psyllium husk and knead well..
- Cut the dry fruit into your favorite size. Add it and knead well. Roll out to a thickness of about 1cm thick. Cover it wrap and keep it in refrigerator for 30 minutes..
- Cut the dough into your favorite size. Bake it at 150℃ over for 20-25 minutes..
- I tried to make to use mango & cranberry. My family like cranberry one..
Welcome fall with this easy exceptional Psyllium Husk Shortbread with Dry Fruit recipe. Many thanks considerably for reading. I am sure you may make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Persist get cooking!