No-Bake Chocolate Oat Bars (Gluten-Free, Dairy Free, and Sugar Free options). Melt butter in large saucepan over medium heat. Hey everybody, wish you are having an incredible day today. This time, I will show you a step to prepare an unique food, No-Bake Chocolate Oat Bars (Gluten-Free, Dairy Free, and Sugar Free options). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a more tasty. This will be really delicious.
This simple delight whips up quickly and mixes crunch with chocolate taste. In a medium saucepan, combine the butter, brown sugar and vanilla extract. Heat over low-heat, until the butter has melted and the sugar has dissolved. These No-Bake Oatmeal Bars with Peanut Butter & Coconut are one of our favorite healthy treats! Here is a video (my first cooking video EVER!) showing how fast and easy it is to make protein bars at home.
To get started with this precise recipe, we need prepare a few components. You can serve No-Bake Chocolate Oat Bars (Gluten-Free, Dairy Free, and Sugar Free options) using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you may cook it.
The ingredients needed to make No-Bake Chocolate Oat Bars (Gluten-Free, Dairy Free, and Sugar Free options):
- Prepare 1 cup of Butter (Use Margarine or Coconut Oil for dairy-free option).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar (packed) (Use Splenda or Stevia to reduce sugar).
- You need 1 tsp. of Vanilla.
- Make ready 3 cups of Quick Oats.
- Make ready 1 cup of Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips (Use Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips to reduce sugar).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Peanut Butter.
These Chocolate Fudge Protein Bars are the. You will love my Gluten-Free Dark Chocolate Banana Brownies. Did you make these chocolate coconut oat bars? Please leave a starred review and a comment below letting me These no-bake Chocolate Coconut Oat Bars remind me of a candy bar I loved growing up – Whatchamacallit bars.
Steps to make yummy No-Bake Chocolate Oat Bars (Gluten-Free, Dairy Free, and Sugar Free options):
- Melt butter in pan over low heat.
- Stir in Brown Sugar and Vanilla.
- Mix in Oats and allow to cook 2-3 minutes.
- Press half the mixture into a greased 9×9 inch pan.
- Melt Chocolate Chips and Peanut Butter. Stir well..
- Pour chocolate mixture over the pressed oats and spread evenly..
- Crumble the remaining oats over the chocolate layer..
- Cover and refrigerate a minimum of 2-3 hours to set..
- Remove from refrigerator and cut to desired size. (Cuts easiest if allowed to resume room temperature.).
Dried Turkish apricots, gluten free rolled oats, pumpkin seed, vanilla protein, maple syrup or honey, and a drizzle of dark chocolate. Hence these Nut Free No Bake Apricot Oat Protein Bars! Let's break it down now, shall week? No bake, no prob, no nuts, no gluten, no dairy, no refined sugar. Dairy Free Eggless Gluten Free Vegan. Best of all, these squares of rich chocolate and comforting oats are super easy to make and don't require any Unlike your typical Oatmeal Fudge Bars recipe, this is made entirely without the white sugar, brown sugar.
Welcome fall with this easy homemade No-Bake Chocolate Oat Bars (Gluten-Free, Dairy Free, and Sugar Free options) recipe. Many thanks considerably for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be popular food in home recipes arising. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Persist get cooking!