Dave's Pot Roast and Noodles. Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. This time, I will certainly show you a way to serve an unique dish, Dave's Pot Roast and Noodles. It is certainly considered one among my favorites. For mine, I will make it a more tasty. This can be really tasty.
To get started with this precise recipe, we need put togather some ingredients. You can have Dave's Pot Roast and Noodles using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you could cook it.
The ingredients needed to serve Dave's Pot Roast and Noodles:
- Get 1 packet of pot roast seasoning.
- You need 1 can of diet cola.
- Prepare 1 can of beef broth.
- You need 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 (2 lb) of roast.
- You need 2 lb of whole carrots (sliced).
- Take 1.5 lb of red potatoes (quartered vertically and sliced).
- Prepare 1 (16 oz) of bag klusky egg noodles.
- You need to taste of Frank's Red Hot.
- You need to taste of salt.
- You need to taste of pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Jane's Krazy Mixed-Up Pepper.
Steps to cooking yummy Dave's Pot Roast and Noodles:
- Place pot roast seasoning, diet cola, beef broth and cream of mushroom soup into crock pot and stir..
- Place roast into crock pot..
- Cover with carrots and potatoes..
- Add salt, pepper, Jane's and Frank's to top of potatoes..
- Run on low heat overnight..
- If meat breaks up nicely when stirred, switch heat setting to keep warm..
- Cook noodles separately, drain and add them to crock pot. Let them sit for 10-15 in crock pot in order to soak up some broth..
- Serve and enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional Dave's Pot Roast and Noodles recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes arising. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Persist get cooking!