Breakfast Quesadilla. Upgrade your breakfast game with this easy recipe for loaded breakfast quesadillas from Delish.com. Hello everybody, wish you are having an incredible relax today. This time, I will show you a way to serve a special food, Breakfast Quesadilla. It is one of my favorites. For your, I will make it a more tasty. This can be really delicious.
An easy breakfast or dinner idea your family is sure to LOVE! These Easy Breakfast Quesadillas are filled with fluffy, scrambled eggs, green peppers, bacon and cheddar cheeses, all enveloped between two crispy tortilla shells! These breakfast quesadillas are absolute lifesavers (and time-savers!) in the morning. Once you've prepped these breakfast quesadillas. I had originally tried making this Breakfast Quesadilla with scrambled eggs, but when it came time to eat it, huge chunks of eggs kept falling out of the tortillas all over the floor.
To get began out with this precise recipe, we must put togather a few ingredients. You can serve Breakfast Quesadilla using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you may cook it.
The ingredients needed to serve Breakfast Quesadilla:
- You need of Flour Tortilla (8" in diameter).
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Get of Salt.
- Take of Ground white pepper.
- Prepare of Shredded cheese (mexican cheese, cheddar or mozzarella).
- Take of Meat (ground sausage, chopped ham, chopped bacon).
A breakfast quesadilla recipe is the perfect snack with eggs to spice up your morning. Find our quick and easy quesadillas recipes at the Incredible Egg. Flip both quesadillas and keep cooking on low/medium-low heat until the cheese is all melted and you can't go another minute without sinking. Serve on a plate with sour cream and pico de gallo or salsa (or grab them and head out the door!).
How to make tasty Breakfast Quesadilla:
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium heat. Cook sausage or bacon until brown. Set aside. If using ham, just heat it up.
- Wipe excess oil. Reduce heat to low..
- Beat eggs and season with salt and white pepper. Add beaten eggs and swirl to spread evenly at the bottom of the pan. Cook in low heat until eggs are nearly cooked through.
- Sprinkle the top with shredded cheese then cover with tortilla. Use a large spatula to flip the egg over..
- Sprinkle more shredded cheese, then the cooked meat over the half side of the surface..
- Fold the tortilla in half.
- Sautee on both sides until golden brown. Adding a little oil to the pan will help the outside of the tortilla crisp nicely.
- Remove from the pan and serve warm with Pico de Gallo or Salsa..
These quesadillas are filled with eggs and bacon and served with a cilantro sour cream-perfect for anytime of the day! Quesadillas are simply savory-filled flour tortillas, either folded in half or stacked. While quesadillas are great hand-held foods, you do have to watch for dripping As for what to put in breakfast quesadillas, cheese is a given, and while you can use scrambled eggs, I like to use. This breakfast quesadilla recipe is delicious. It's full of healthy fats, including almond butter and coconut oil, that supports healthy hormones and also curbs any sweet cravings! These protein packed Breakfast Quesadillas will keep your kids full for longer.
Everything you ever wanted to know about making exceptional Breakfast Quesadilla recipe. Many thanks considerably for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be viral food in home recipes arising. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Persist get cooking!