Shredded Beef for Tacos/Burritos. Hi everybody, wish you are having an incredible fresh today. This time, I will certainly show you a step to prepare a special dish, Shredded Beef for Tacos/Burritos. It is one of my favorites. For your, I will make it a more tasty. This might be really delicious.
To get started with this precise recipe, we must put togather some components. You can have Shredded Beef for Tacos/Burritos using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you could achieve it.
The recipe needed to serve Shredded Beef for Tacos/Burritos:
- Prepare 1/2 kg of beef (I used beef forequarter).
- You need 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need To taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chilli powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of ground coriander seed.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground cumin seed.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Take 2 of cinnamon sticks.
- Get 1 tsp of paprika.
- Get 4 tbsp of lime juice.
- Make ready 1 cup of white wine.
- Take 1 cup of water.
Steps to cooking perfect Shredded Beef for Tacos/Burritos:
- Season beef generously with salt and pepper..
- In a medium pot, heat oil on medium heat and brown the beef on all sides, about eight minutes..
- Add all the dry spices, wine, water, and lime juice. Bring to a boil. Lower the heat to low and let simmer for 2–3 hours or until the meat is tender enough to shred..
- Shred the beef with two forks..
- Serve wrapped in a tortilla along with favourite taco/burrito fillings..
Everything you ever wanted to know about making exceptional Shredded Beef for Tacos/Burritos recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you may make this at home. There is gonna be viral food in home recipes arising. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Persist get cooking!