Chicken 🐔 and Waffles 🧇with a Spicy 🥵Maple Sauce. Hello everybody, wish you are having an incredible day today. This time, I will show you a step to serve a special food, Chicken 🐔 and Waffles 🧇with a Spicy 🥵Maple Sauce. It is one of my favorites. For your, I will make it a more tasty. This can be really delicious.
To get began out with this precise recipe, we must prepare some ingredients. You can serve Chicken 🐔 and Waffles 🧇with a Spicy 🥵Maple Sauce using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you may cook it.
The ingredients needed to serve Chicken 🐔 and Waffles 🧇with a Spicy 🥵Maple Sauce:
- Make ready 1 lb. of frozen chicken strips.
- Make ready of Waffles (frozen) OR fresh !!! 🥰.
- Take 3/4 cup of maple syrup.
- Take 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Tabasco sauce.
- Get 1 teaspoon of margarine or butter.
How to make tasty Chicken 🐔 and Waffles 🧇with a Spicy 🥵Maple Sauce:
- Prepare chicken strips by cooking in oven according to package directions……. When done set to the side……
- Meanwhile in a small saucepan on low heat mix together maple syrup, black pepper, crushed red pepper, garlic powder, Tabasco sauce and butter or margarine…..
- Cook maple syrup mixture until all ingredients are blended…..set saucepan to the side when done……
- Heat your waffles either in your toaster OR in a waffle iron…….
- Place waffles on a plate, then pour about a tablespoon of maple syrup onto each waffle…….
- Place about 3 – 4 chicken strips on top of each waffle……
- Top chicken with maple syrup, then serve and enjoy 😉!!! You can eat it as an open sandwich or top each waffle with another waffle on top !! 😋.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this homemade Chicken 🐔 and Waffles 🧇with a Spicy 🥵Maple Sauce recipe. Many thanks considerably for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be popular food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Persist get cooking!