Zucchini Gratin (Low Carb). Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. This time, I will show you a method to prepare an unique dish, Zucchini Gratin (Low Carb). It is certainly considered one among my favorites. For mine, I will make it a more tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get began out with this precise recipe, you must prepare a few ingredients. You can have Zucchini Gratin (Low Carb) using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can attain it.
The recipe needed to make Zucchini Gratin (Low Carb):
- Prepare 3 of medium zucchini (18 oz.).
- Get of Ruth Ann's.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried shallots.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups of Italian shredded cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of roasted garlic powder.
- Get 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
How to make perfect Zucchini Gratin (Low Carb):
- Preheat oven to 375°. Spray round white casserole dish with Pam..
- Slice zucchini 1/4" on mandolin. Season zucchini liberally with Ruth Ann's. Place 1/3 of the zucchini slices in the casserole dish and sprinkle with 1 tsp shallots and 1/2 cup of the cheese..
- Repeat with remaining zucchini, shallots, and cheese..
- Combine the heavy cream and the roasted garlic powder. Pour it over the top..
- Bake for 40 minutes..
Everything you ever wanted to know about making homemade Zucchini Gratin (Low Carb) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes arising. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Persist get cooking!