Nigerian egg rolls. In this video, I will be showing you how to make egg roll. Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing relax today. This time, I will show you a way to serve distinctive dish, Nigerian egg rolls. It is one of my favorites. For your, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really tasty.
Add the margarine and mix well until the mixture looks like bread crumbs. The measurements are in US metric use this US Cups To Grams And. Nigerian egg roll is quite a spectacular something for foreigners just having a new feel of the snacking culture of the country. Egg rolls or Scotch eggs are one of the tricky ones so I won't start telling you. How to Make Nigerian Egg Rolls [Video] I can't remember from where exactly you start hearing these calls from the hawkers but I know that this is my favorite thing to hear whenever I'm travelling to Lagos.
To get started with this precise recipe, we need put togather some ingredients. You can have Nigerian egg rolls using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you could achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Nigerian egg rolls:
- Get 2 cups of flour.
- Take 6 of eggs boiled.
- Take 1 of beaten egg.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of milk.
- Take 3 tsp of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need of Water.
It's the best Nigerian egg roll Rolling! I'm super excited to share this recipe with you. I know you will love it! Nigerians love egg rolls so much, the challenge most have is that, majority don't know how's.
How to make tasty Nigerian egg rolls:
- Prepare all your ingredients and let’s go😁💃🏽.
- In a bowl, add milk, sugar, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon and baking powder..
- Add butter and mix until crumb like.
- Add beaten egg, vanilla extract and water and mix..
- Knead on a clean surface for 10 mins to form a dough, cover dough with cling film and allow to rest for 15 mins..
- Boil and peel your eggs.
- After dough has finished resting, get it and knead again for 1 min.
- Roll out and cut into equal sizes.
- Flatten dough on hand and put egg.
- Gently wrap it up and mould to round shape..
- Heat oil on medium heat and fry until golden brown.
- My own got too dark because my fire was high so fry on low or medium heat. Enjoy😋😋.
When I made this Nigerian Egg Roll and began photographing it, I started thinking of a story to tell to go with this recipe. My mum mentioned that I include a story about egg rolls and motor parks. Nigerian egg rolls are the big brothers of the Nigerian buns. They are a healthier option because they contain boiled egg filling. Nigerian Egg roll is a healthy Nigerian snack similar to scotch egg but instead of sausage meat, flour dough is used to wrap the boiled egg. It is not the same thing as the regular Chinese egg roll which is.
Everything you ever wanted to know about making homemade Nigerian egg rolls recipe. Many thanks considerably for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be viral food in home recipes arising. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Persist get cooking!