Mini Cherry Cheesecakes. Hello everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a method to prepare distinctive dish, Mini Cherry Cheesecakes. It is one of my favorites. For your, I will make it a more tasty. This might be really delicious.
To get began out with this precise recipe, we must prepare some ingredients. You can have Mini Cherry Cheesecakes using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you may achieve it.
The ingredients needed to serve Mini Cherry Cheesecakes:
- Get of FOR THE BASE:.
- Get 1 cup of Graham cracker crumbs.
- You need 3 tablespoons of butter.
- Get 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need of FOR THE FILLING AND TOPPING:.
- Get 1 (8 oz) of package of cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Get 1 teaspoon of vanilla or almond extract.
- Take 8 oz of whipped topping.
- Prepare 1 can of cherry pie filling or any fruit pie filling.
How to make tasty Mini Cherry Cheesecakes:
- You will need 12 mini dessert dishes, about 2-3 ozs each..
- Melt butter in a microwaveable bowl, add sugar and cracker crumbs, mix thoroughly. Place a heaping teaspoon of cracker mixture in the bottom of each dessert dish and pat down..
- Mix cream cheese, vanilla and sugar in large bowl with wire whisk or electric mixer until smooth. Gently fold in whipped topping. Spoon into the dessert dishes to almost full, just below the top. Add cherry pie filling to top it off. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional Mini Cherry Cheesecakes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you may make this at home. There is gonna be popular food in home recipes arising. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!