Turnip Au Gratin. Hey everyone, wish you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will certainly show you a method to serve an unique food, Turnip Au Gratin. It is certainly considered one among my favorites. For your, I will make it a little bit tasty. This might be really delicious.
To get started with this precise recipe, you must put togather a few ingredients. You can serve Turnip Au Gratin using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you could attain it.
The ingredients needed to make Turnip Au Gratin:
- Get 2 pounds of turnip roots.
- Take 1-1/2 pound of Colby jack cheese.
- You need 15 ounce of can of evaporated milk.
- Take 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1-1 of :2 teaspoon salt.
- Make ready 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
How to make yummy Turnip Au Gratin:
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Peel and wash the turnip roots.
- Thinly slice the turnip roots.
- Line the bottom of a pan.
- Season with salt and pepper. Add cheese chunks to top.
- Repeat each layer.
- I was able to get 3 layers.
- Bake till turnips are fork tender. About an hour. Let rest 10 minutes.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Welcome fall with this easy homemade Turnip Au Gratin recipe. Many thanks considerably for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be viral food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!